Green Travel event will take place outside the Trinity Centre on 12 May from 12 noon to 2 pm. This year’s event is set to bring together a selection of active and sustainable travel options for your return to work. This event is an opportunity for employees to find out about the best bus or rail tickets to purchase if one is commuting only one or two days per week.
- Are you thinking of hiring an e-scooter with Voi during your next trip to the city centre? Then why not go through a Voi safety training session on the day, to build your confidence?
- Will you be running or rollerblading to work? Decathlon staff will be able to provide you with expert advice on the right running shoes and more.
- Do you need to do a school run on your way to work? Why not seek advice from Outspoken Cycles on a suitable cargo bike for your family.
- With the recent fuel price reaching a record high last month, have you considered leasing an electric vehicle (EV) instead of purchasing your next EV car or even becoming a member of an Enterprise car club?
- Find out more about the upcoming cycle path and the new A10 bridge project from the Waterbeach Barracks development to Science Park from Urban&Civic.
- Five food park trucks will be on the Trinity Centre car park.
- Plenty of giveaways on the day from bike covers to pannier covers!
We have invited local suppliers to cover all your travel options to work. The event is FREE but please remember to bring along your driving licence as you won’t be able to register for the Voi session without it.